Top scorers of English football 2020: Update Top scorers, scorers list, top scorers in the latest Premier League football.
After a period of time behind Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Jamie Vardy has accelerated to rise to No. 1 in the Top of English football goals in 2020.
Before the Premiership was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Leicester City striker had a total of 19 goals, four of which were taken from the 11-meter dot.
The next positions belong to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal, 17 goals), Sergio Aguero (Man City, 16 goals) and Mohamed Salah (Liverpool, 16 goals).
Notably, the race to win the Premier League Top scorer 2019/20 appears a name that is not much noticed – Daniel Ings.
The striker, who was bought by Southampton for 22 million euros earlier in the season, is very impressive. After 29 rounds, Ings netted 15 times to net the opponent, which is only less than 4 times Vardy scored.
Sadio Mane, striker with Aubameyang and Salah shared the title of scorer last season with only 14 goals, equal to the performance of Marcus Rashford (MU).
Still, Mane’s performance is still better than Tottenham’s Harry Kane. The frequent absence due to injury makes the England player not have many opportunities to tear the net. Kane’s goal count is stopped at 11.
Top goalscoring Premier League
1. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – 19 goals
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – 17 goals
3. Sergio Aguero (Man City) – 16 goals
3. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 16 goals
4. Daniel Ings (Southampton) – 15 goals
5. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – 14 goals
5. Marcus Rashford (MU) – 14 goals
6. Tamby Abraham (Chelsea) – 13 goals
6. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) – 13 goals
6. Raul Jimenez (Wolves) – 13 goals
7. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 11 goals
7. Anthony Martial (MU) – 11 goals
7. Teemu Pukki (Norwich) – 11 goals
7. Raheem Sterling (Man City) – 11 goals
7. Chris Wood (Burnley) – 11 goals